Nurse Practitioner | Nurse Practitioner Bio
Jenny Scholl, MSN, RN, CPNP
Gastroenterology and Nutrition
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Jennifer Scholl graduated from Yale University with her Masters of Science in Nursing. She was honored as the faculty-chosen Student Marshal, recognizing excellence in academic achievement and exemplary student leadership. Jennifer’s master’s thesis topic was functional abdominal pain, a common problem seen in the department of pediatric gastroenterology. She cares for children of all ages within the department of pediatric gastroenterology, with a variety of gastrointestinal problems. Recently, Jennifer has been on the forefront of the development of the new “Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center” at St. Louis Children’s Hospital.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Truman State University
- Master of Science if Nursing from Yale University
- Washington University in St. Louis, Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, 2008-present
Licensure and Board Certification
- Registered Nurse in the state of Missouri
- Advance Practice Nurse recognition in the state of Missouri
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner certification from the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- St. Louis Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Yale University Student Marshal
- Scholl, J. & Jackson-Allen, P., “A Primary Care Approach to Functional Abdominal Pain,” Pediatric Nursing (32), 2006.