Pediatric Emergency Medicine | Clinical
The mission of the Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine is to:
- To serve children and families in crisis.
- To serve as a premier pediatric emergency center to prevent and treat acute illness and injury in children through:
- Provision of timely, courteous and expert family-centered emergency care
- Education which expands, discovers and transmits knowledge
- Development of strong, clinically relevant research which improves the health of children
- Advocacy for the health of children in the communities we serve