Pediatrics Computing Facility | PCF Projects
The Pediatric Computing Facility has resources to support faculty and staff for the Information Systems requirements. We are always looking for innovative projects to add value to our organization. Below is a list of the some of the projects that the PCF staff are currently working on:
- Washington University Profile System (WUPS) – the PCF Development team is finalizing the development of a FAT tool which will provide a platform for collaboration of faculty interests and expertise across the department. It will allow for automated electronic feeds from PubMed to allow for collaboration of the latest published material and automated feeds to our departmental faculty web site
- Clinical Informatics Project – PCF has a team of developers working with the resources from the Medical School’s CTSA project tointerface all of our internally developed clinical application data to allow for all our data to be curated with the Medical School clinical data and to befully de-identified. This will provide arobust research data repository to support clinical and research investigators
- Electronic Lab Notebooks – PCF is currently reviewing the feasibility of bringing electronic lab notebook technology to our research lab
- Development of specialized Electronic Medical Records (EMR) – the PCF Development team has created several highly specialized EMR’s for Pediatric Diabetes and electronic Patient RoadMap’s to support our Hematology-Oncology infusion centers.
- Cardiology ECHO system – the Dept. of Pediatrics has selected the DigiSonics product for our new Pediatric Cardic ECHO system.We are currently working with the vendor to deploy the system to our Pediatric Cardiologists.