The Pediatric Student Research Program (PSRP) offers a select group of students accelerated seminar sessions plus mentor-supported research education while providing participants:
- An introduction to pediatric scientific research through a supervised project
- Education needed to develop an individual philosophy of science
- Experience in the laboratory setting, discovering specific areas of pediatric interest
- An opportunity to establish a network for career building in the area of pediatric research
- Tools to provide an understanding of medical research
- An introduction to clinical rotations
Currently, no tuition is required for any of the PSRP courses or seminars. Students accepted into the PSRP will be paid a monthly wage of $1,700.