Scheduling physical, drug testing & badging
In April or May, please call Amy Jones at (314) 454-6006 and make an appointment for your pre-orientation week meetings.
Dates available are June 4 -15 - All three meetings will be accomplished in a 2-3 hour time slot.
Items you must complete and bring with you on your scheduled date:
- Two forms of ID for your HR appointment
- Banking Information: routing number and account number for your HR appointment
- Vehicle Information Card for your HR appointment
- Immunization Record – for your Occupational Health appointment –
This documentation must contain
- 2 MMRS or titers
- 2 varicella vaccines, titers or documented case of the chickenpox by a physician (include date)
- TB test – if you bring one, you will only need to get one placed/read by us – otherwise you will need to have two done here.
- History of a positive TB Test – If you have history of a positive TB Test, please bring in all documentation, including treatment and current chest x-ray if possible
- Pre-placement Physical Paperwork – including the N-95 fit testing form – complete these forms prior to your appointment and email to Stephanie Brueggemann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking – You may park in the Children’s garage across the street from the hospital for this visit. When you arrive, pull a ticket, go right to the Badging/Security Office on the second floor of the garage. They will take your picture and create your badge. Use your badge for access to the hospital.
While at your HR and Occupational Health appointments, be sure to stop by the House Staff Office, 3rd Floor, Suite 3S34. We will provide you with a parking pass for free parking on this date.
If you are unable to process for your badge first, you will be questioned by security when you arrive. Please tell them you are here for a meeting with the House Staff Office, 3rd floor, Room 3S34, and to call Amy Jones at 454-6006. They will give you a temporary “badge” to wear until your official badge is processed.
On June 19, you should begin parking in the SLCH Employee Parking Garage. Your badge will give you access to the garage. It is always best to test this out before your first day. There is an indoor, badge-secured walking link connecting the SLCH employee parking garage to the medical campus. You will need your badge to access the link. The link can be accessed on the fourth floor of the garage. Shuttles also run from the garage to the Mid Campus Center (MCC), which serves as a depot for all shuttle buses on campus. Most people find walking the link to be quicker than waiting for a shuttle.