At this time, the Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion will be offering training online using the video conferencing tool, Zoom. You may participate using a computer or smart phone.
Participants in the Zoom training will need an active account. Please note that to properly register for the full WUSTL Zoom license you must visit gozoom.wustl.edu and log in with your WUSTL Key (SSO) to create a new Zoom account. If you log in some other way, you will create a ‘basic’ account with restrictions. Here is the tip sheet (pdf) from IT that gives instructions on obtaining your account
If you have login questions, please contact the WashU IT Service Desk at 314-933-3333.
Registration must be completed in Learn@Work. To register for the training on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 10:00 AM CST please visit the Learn@Work site.
To join training on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 10:00 AM CST, visit this Zoom link.
Diversity 1.0 credit is awarded with completion of Human Resources New Employee Orientation (NEO)
- Awareness – The goal of this interactive training is to provide participants with a basic awareness of cultural diversity as well as how culture influences the workplace, campus and clinical care environment at Washington University School of Medicine.
- The class is a combination of experiential and didactic training designed to:
- Define diversity, equity and inclusion
- Communicate the importance of diversity and inclusion initiatives to the university
- Explore the impact of exclusion