Registration must be completed by logging into LearnatWork and selecting HR – Diversity & Inclusion 1.0, course number 00006181 and class ID number 000052184.
Awareness – The goal of this interactive training is to provide participants with a basic awareness of cultural diversity as well as how culture influences the workplace, campus and clinical care environment at Washington University School of Medicine.
The class is a combination of experiential and didactic training designed to:
- Define diversity, equity and inclusion
- Communicate the importance of diversity and inclusion initiatives to the university
- Explore the impact of exclusion
- Understand the importance of being an ally
At this time, the Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion will be offering training online using the video conferencing tool, Zoom. You may participate using a computer or smart phone.
Zoom link will be sent before July 8, 2021.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all Washington University School of Medicine sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this event, please contact the Washington University School of Medicine Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in advance at 314-273-2809 or MedDEI@wustl.edu.
- Login questions – contact 314-933-3333, ITHelp@wustl.edu
- Zoom questions – contact Andrew Bauer 314-935-4599, email@example.com
- Training questions – contact Valerie Joyner 314-852-2798, firstname.lastname@example.org