At this time, the Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion will be offering training online using the video conferencing tool, Zoom. You may participate using a computer or smart phone.
Participants in the Zoom training will need an active account. Please note that to properly register for the full WUSTL Zoom license you must visit gozoom.wustl.edu and log in with your WUSTL Key (SSO) to create a new Zoom account. If you log in some other way, you will create a ‘basic’ account with restrictions. Here is the tip sheet (pdf) from IT that gives instructions on obtaining your account
If you have login questions, please contact the WashU IT Service Desk at 314-933-3333.
Registration must be completed in Learn@Work. To register for the training on Thursday, June 25, 2020 at 11:00 AM (CST) please visit the Learn@Work site.
To join training on Thursday, June 25, 2020 at 11:00 AM (CST), visit this Zoom link.
If you have questions about the Zoom Diversity training please feel free to contact Valerie Joyner. Thank You.
2.0 – Unconscious Bias – Facilitators provide experiential activities that align with materials from the American Association of Medical Colleges (AAMC) to demonstrate how unconscious bias is something that every individual holds. The goals of this interactive training is to highlight the concept of unconscious bias, how it influences individuals on a daily basis, and provides tangible tools for mitigating unconscious bias.
Please help us track your attendance, prevent Zoom bombing, and other distractions:
- Use your first and last name for this training
- Video should remain on during the training, feel free to turn it off if communicating with someone at your location, or taking a break from the training
- Please leave mics off until you need to speak. Does not pertain to people joining only by phone
- Join the training within 5 minutes of start – If you cannot join within that time please send a text to Valerie Joyner at 314-852-2798 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain entry
- Please do not share the Zoom information publicly
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all Washington University School of Medicine sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this event, please contact the Washington University School of Medicine Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in advance at 314-273-2809 or MedDEI@wustl.edu.
class ID number 00031174