Diversity & Inclusion 3.0 – Commitment(This is a virtual training)
Commitment – The goal of this training is to provide language to address discrimination without shaming others, but rather fostering inclusion. We accomplish this goal through interactive media, positive, response techniques, and activities that encourage empathetic understanding through exploring real life identities.
How to Register: Registration must be completed by logging into https://wustl.sabacloud.com/ and selecting HR – Diversity & Inclusion 3.0, course number 00006222 and class ID number 000057900. The registration expiration for this training is beginning of business day 06/06/2022. Please be aware that some diversity training in 2022 is offered virtual and onsite.
How to attend the training: This is a virtual training, conducted in Zoom. Please ignore any links from SABA to join this training. The Zoom link will be sent to registered learners before June 20, 2022.
What to do after training is completed: After the training has been completed and the completion update is made by the Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, learners receive a system generated Email from Washington University Learn@Work. The Email contains a link to the evaluation. Complete the evaluation as soon as you can to avoid action messages of “in progress, pending action or “incomplete” in your Plan that is not associated with the training, but the evaluation.
- Please leave the video on during the training if possible
- Please use full name as screen name. If you’re joining from a device that does not allow Zoom ID, please place your name in chat. If joining from a space with other participants, place all names in your space in the chat to allow them to get credit for attending the training.
- How to Change Zoom screen name –While in the meeting see “Participants”, hover the mouse over your name on the participants list, see “more” if using Participant list, or … on your screen, “Rename”, enter first and last name, “OK”. Or place your full name in the chat at the beginning of the training. If an incomplete screen name is used, it may take longer to change the completion status.
3. Please allow at least 5 business days to update your completion status
4. Please do not share the Zoom link publicly
Where to go for help:
- Login questions – contact 314-933-3333, ITHelp@wustl.edu
- Zoom questions – contact Andrew Bauer 314-935-4599, email@example.com
- Training questions – contact Valerie Joyner 314-362-0347 firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all Washington University School of Medicine sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this event, at least one week before the event, please contact the Washington University School of Medicine Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in advance at 314-273-2809 or MedDEI@wustl.edu.