Registration must be completed by logging into LearnatWork and selecting HR – Diversity & Inclusion 4.0, course number 00006223 and class ID number 000053577.
Learning objective: Action – Building on recently developed skill sets to speak up. 4.0 empowers participants to proactively combat bias and prejudicial statements/behaviors made on campus. Participants will engage in activities that assess:
- Where are we now? The current state of DE & I
- Where do we want to be? What a warm, welcoming, diverse and inclusive WUSM would look like
- What does it take to get there? Identifying the challenges and opportunities to accomplish the DEI goals
Zoom link will be sent to registered learners before Tuesday, October 12, 2021.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all Washington University School of Medicine sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this event, please contact the Washington University School of Medicine Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in advance at 314-273-2809 or MedDEI@wustl.edu.
- Login questions – contact 314-933-3333, ITHelp@wustl.edu
- Zoom questions – contact Andrew Bauer 314-935-4599, email@example.com
- Training questions – contact Valerie Joyner 314-852-2798, firstname.lastname@example.org