Diversity & Inclusion 4.0 – Action (This is a virtual training)
Action – Building on recently developed skill sets to speak up. 4.0 empowers participants to proactively combat bias and prejudicial statements/behaviors made on campus. Participants will engage in activities that assess:
- Where are we now? The current state of DE & I
- Where do we want to be? What a warm, welcoming, diverse and inclusive WUSM would look like
- What does it take to get there? Identifying the challenges and opportunities to accomplish the DEI goals
- Understand the importance of being an ally
How to Register: Registration must be completed by logging into https://wustl.sabacloud.com/ and selecting HR – Diversity & Inclusion 4.0, course number 00006223 and class ID number 000057876. The registration expiration for this training is beginning of business day 04/06/2022.
How to attend the training: This is virtual training and conducted in Zoom. Please ignore any links from SABA to join this training. The Zoom link will be sent to registered learners before April 13, 2022.
What to do after training is completed: After the training has been completed and the completion update is made by the Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, learners receive a system generated Email from Washington University Learn@Work. The Email contains a link to the evaluation. Complete the evaluation as soon as you can to avoid action messages of “in progress, pending action or “incomplete” in your Plan that is not associated with the training, but the evaluation.
Where to go for help:
- Login questions – contact 314-933-3333, ITHelp@wustl.edu
- Zoom questions – contact Andrew Bauer 314-935-4599, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training questions – contact Valerie Joyner 314-852-2798, email@example.com
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all Washington University School of Medicine sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this event, at least one week before the event, please contact the Washington University School of Medicine Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in advance at 314-273-2809 or MedDEI@wustl.edu.