Scheduling physical, drug testing & badging
In April or May, Nikki Hollander will email everyone when it’s time to schedule your pre-orientation appointment with Occupational Health.
Testing will likely occur in mid-June.
Items you must complete and bring with you on your scheduled date:
- Two forms of ID for your HR appointment
- Banking Information: routing number and account number for your HR appointment
- Vehicle Information Card for your HR appointment
- Immunization Record – for your Occupational Health appointment –
This documentation must contain
- 2 MMRS or titers
- 2 varicella vaccines, titers or documented case of the chickenpox by a physician (include date)
- TB test – if you bring one, you will only need to get one placed/read by us – otherwise you will need to have two done here.
- History of a positive TB Test – If you have history of a positive TB Test, please bring in all documentation, including treatment and current chest x-ray if possible
- Occupational Health Paperwork – complete these forms prior to your appointment and upload to New Innovations.